Join us for an informative 90 minute workshop titled, “7 Steps to Success with LinkedIn”
November 17, 2009 8:00AM-9:30AM
The Huntington Hilton 598 Broad Hollow Road Melville, New York 11747 631-845-1000
By now, just about everyone has logged on or heard of LinkedIn. This business/social networking site has hundreds of thousands of users every day. Next to Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn is the most popular online networking site in the world. Companies are using this business tool for finding new resources, sales people are finding new opportunities and old acquaintances are reconnecting.
So exactly how do you make LinkedIn work for you?
For novices to advanced. Workshop will cover strategy, tips and methods for success:
- How sales people can use it to find leads
- How managers can use it to hire employees
- How anyone can use it to reconnect
- Advanced tips for people who have already been using LinkedIn
- Philosophies about who to link with
- Proper LinkedIn etiquette
- Ways LinkedIn can help you that you probably never thought about!
The workshop will be followed be an open networking/card exchange for all the participants.
Advanced Registration: $49 At Door: $65 (check only) Note: Registration closes November 15, 2009 at 11:59pm
Continental breakfast will be served.
Don’t miss this valuable seminar/workshop.
Space is limited so register today!