Don’t underestimate the power of using a blog as part of your online marketing and publicity efforts. A corporate blog can establish your company as a thought-leader in its business category and enhance its overall Internet presence. In addition, a corporate blog can drive traffic to your website, attract new customers and clients at a relatively low cost-per-lead.
Here are five critical factors to help you harness the power of your blog and attract more readers:
- Make sure each post focuses on one idea and is optimized with relevant keywords. Do it properly and Google could index your post within sixty minutes!
- Syndicate summaries of each post to your Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook accounts to reach more people, driving them back to your blog and to your website.
- Design your blog so it’s comfortable to read and reflects your company’s corporate culture.
- Add photos and videos to your post for variety and to enhance reader interest.
- Add appropriate tags so that search engines like Google know what the blog is about.
Did you have some factors for success?